Address

SEO, Inbound Marketing, Social Media, Web Identity & Design

Phones:

0843 1 55 50 50

Looking for the rocket scientists of SEO?

Look no further... we are here to help!



SEO is simple, there's the right way and there's wrong way...

We ALWAYS make sure we comply with Google's policies

GeekySEO is a SEO company base in Leeds with an office full of happy Geeky SEO experts

Our Pricing

Getting visitors to your website is only part of the job. Transforming those visitors into potential customers, now that’s another thing.
This is where we come in, we specialise in transforming websites into money making machines. You can track the Return on Investment whilst we continue to make changes to make sure your site is at its full potential.

Read more

im1.png

Our Services

At Geeky SEO we offer the following services as part of our SEO approach:
  • High Quality Link Building
  • Leading Onsite Optimisation
  • Beautiful Content Creation
  • Expert Local Optimisation
  • Cutting Edge Social Marketing

Read more

im2.png

LOOKING FOR THE ROCKET SCIENTISTS OF SEO?

Look no further...we are here to help!

SEO is simple, there's the right way and there's the wrong way...

What's the WRONG way?

Cheating, lying, tricking and being dishonest to your customer, and not complying with Google's strict policies.

And the RIGHT way?

That's simple, not cheating, not lying, no tricks, being honest and absolutely complying with Google's policies.

We hear you asking yourself, "what about the other search engines policies, don't they matter?"
The simple answer is “no”, and these are the reasons why:
  1. 95% of your websites search engines traffic comes from Google, the other 5% will be from other search engines such as Yahoo and Bing.
  2. The rest of the search engines policies are more of less the same as Google's.
Love them, or hate them, Google are what matter...

How is Geeky SEO Different?

Most SEO companies do not take the time to read through and fully understand Googles ever changing SEO polices. Our team of Geeks make sure they're always up to date with these important policies. You might ask yourself, why is that important? Well if we didn't do that, our SEO work would likely damage your websites reputation within Google, therefore lower its ranking.

page2-img1

ABOUT US

GeekySEO is a SEO Company based in Leeds, with an office full of happy Geeky SEO experts

We're a creative, results-driven team committed to delivering targeted SEO campaigns that resonate with online audiences and create traction with search engines. Our management team of 3 started out in SEO between 2003 and 2007 and joined force in 2014 to create Geeky SEO. We are now a team of 24 SEO specialists, offering our clients in-house expertise in SEO, PPC, Social Media and Content Marketing.

Read more

GET IN TOUCH

The best way to start any SEO campaign is to talk with one of the Geeky SEO team members. We are here to help and can usually work with any website. On the rare occasion where we feel that we can’t help, we are always upfront and honest about the matter.

Geeky SEO do not lie to nor mislead customers in any way. We always ensure that we follow all of Googles policies and do what is your best interest and that of your website.

Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 21 reviewers.