WHY GEEKY SEO?
It is a massive decision to start SEO and it is a decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly. If chosen correctly it could potentially improve your website and your business. However, if choose wrong, you could risk damaging your website and also risk losing your websites ranking in Google.
Geeky SEO ensure the SEO process is undertaken in accordance with Google’s policies, ensuring there is no damage to your website.
We provide useful services for website owners, including:
- Review of your websites structure and content
- Content development
- Keyword research
- Management of online business development campaigns
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies.
- SEO training
It costs nothing to appear in Google’s organic search engine results pages. The Geeky SEO team are paid to improve your website presence on the internet, which results in an improved ranking within those organic search engine results pages.
Before deciding which SEO team to hire, we suggest educating yourself by getting familiar with how search engines work. We suggest starting here:
If you want to hire a SEO team, the earlier it’s done the better. A great time to hire is when you're considering a website redesign, or planning to launch a new site. This way, you and our Geeky SEO team can ensure that your website is built in a ‘search engine-friendly’ way. However, Geeky SEO can also help improve an existing site.
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
- What's your experience in my industry?
- What's your experience in my country/city?
- What's your experience developing international sites?
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
- How long have you been in business?
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
Overly aggressive marketing efforts by some unethical SEO teams have given the industry a bad name. Their attempts to manipulate search engine results is both unfair, and in the long run, very damaging to your website
Practices that breach Google policies often result in a negative adjustment of your website's presence in Google. Sometimes such a dim view is taken by Google they even remove your website from their search engine altogether.
Get in touch
Thee best way to start any SEO campaign is to talk with the Geeky SEO team. We are here to help and can usually work with any website. On the rare occasion when we feel we can’t we are always upfront and honest about this.
Geeky SEO do not lie to or mislead customers in any way. We always ensure that we follow all of Googles policies and work with what is in the best interest for you and your website.Phone: 0113 85 00 00 8
E-mail: [email protected]